Video marketing is here to stay so businesses who have not already jumped onboard should seriously consider doing so. There are so many benefits to launching a video marketing campaign that it pays for itself in the end!
Stuck on how to get started? Have no fear! Our video experts at Cinecut Creative have all the details for Triangle business owners looking to get in the game.
Check out these 10 tips and reminders for creating a successful video marketing campaign:
- Target the Audience. Really get to know them. What do they like? What are they searching for? All of these details will come in handy for directing video production techniques and distribution methods.
- Decide on Content. Based on what the target audience wants, deciding what content to produce will be a bit easier. Try to cater to their needs as much as possible to keep them engaged.
- Observe Other Campaigns. Another good way to get started is to check out other video marketing strategies that are already successful. What elements are they employing? What sort of release schedule do they run with?
- Use Storytelling Techniques. People love stories, whether short tales with a clear beginning, middle, and end within two minutes or a longer saga over the course of a video series.
- Create Video Channels. Create a YouTube channel where videos can be organized and archived for easy user access. Also, YouTube is a huge platform that offers video campaign assistance to make it even easier!
- SEO Optimization. Videos are nothing without being viewed. How will users find them? By using keyword searches in popular search engines. Make sure to load the video’s title and description with keywords the audience is searching for!
- Distribute on Multiple Platforms. Simply uploading a video to YouTube is akin to casting a very short net. It will get views, yes, but it will potentially get even more if it is also shared through other social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Calls to Action. Don’t leave the audience hanging! End the video with a clear call to action so they know where to go or what to do next!
- This is more for internal operations. Always communicate with your team to ensure everyone is on the same page and understands their role in producing, editing, or distributing the videos.
- Have Fun! Ultimately, the goal is to spread brand awareness and give people a glimpse into why your business’s services or products are really going to help them. In addition to awareness, spread some cheer and see how far it goes!
Don’t wait any longer to get started! Ready to dive in? Connect with us at Cinecut Creative today!