For small businesses looking to extend their reach and grow their online presence, video marketing is a perfect solution. The video medium is taking businesses to the next level, providing them with long-lasting marketing tools and opening the door for communication between customers.
The best way to get started is to produce a video that introduces the business. Our creative team at Cinecut Creative has a few tips to help video newcomers make a proper introduction!
5 tips to aid businesses looking to produce stellar introduction videos are:
- Keep it Simple. No need for flashy bells and whistles just yet since you don’t want to risk
overwhelming the viewer with too much going on. State the company name, explain the mission statement, address the target audience’s pain point and how the business can alleviate that pain. Talk about the owner, the staff, and other insightful talking points that will get the viewer engaged.
- Write a Script. Introduction videos should be conversational, so you don’t necessarily want to read straight from a cue card. However, it’s also good practice to be prepared. Very rarely do the right words fall out of thin air on command, so take the time to write out what is important to say, and then play around with the delivery to create a dynamic dialogue that will appeal to viewers.
- Have Fun. If the goal is to get people onboard with the company, a great way to foster that sense of loyalty is by simply being human! Whether it’s the company’s culture or products that make it unique, a positive attitude will do wonders for how viewers receive the information.
- Encourage Feedback. The only way to know if the video is successful or comprehensive enough is to get feedback on viewer reception. If the video is uploaded to a channel where comments can be enabled, then encourage the viewers to leave their impressions!
- Call to Action. Along with encouraging feedback, you don’t want to leave the audience hanging when the video is over. What should they do next? Tell them!
Ultimately, there’s no wrong way to introduce your business to the world through video. Remember to have fun, be informative, and attempt to engage with the viewers! For more information on how to get started, contact our experts at Cinecut Creative!
A good video marketing campaign is like a recipe -it takes several key ingredients to get the desired outcome. Many business owners believe the most important ingredients to be the aspects of the video itself. After all, what is a great video without cutting-edge editing, animations, and other effects?
However, it should be noted that even the most stunning video will be ineffective if it reaches the wrong people. This is why targeting an audience and learning everything about them is a crucial step in the video marketing process. So, how exactly do businesses get an insight into who their videos should reach?
Our experts at Cinecut Creative suggest that businesses use the following strategies to define a target audience and how to reach them.
- Determine Demographical Information. Take a step back and determine who would benefit most from the company’s products or services. How old are they? Are they predominantly male, female, or both? Where do they live? What do they watch? What’s their income? Answering these questions will provide a solid foundation to appeal to them.
- Analyze their Search Techniques. What platforms are they using? What keywords are they searching for? How long are they watching the videos they choose? These pieces of information will help to tailor the video during the production and distribution stages so as to reach the targeted audience successfully.
- Check Out the Competition. No harm in seeing what your competitors are doing, if it’s working for them at least (definitely don’t want to mimic poor techniques). Take a look at the type of content that is appealing to their audience, how they distribute it, and other factors that influence a video’s reach.
Defining and reaching your target audience is important for seeing success when implementing a video marketing campaign. For more information on how to target them, or tools that are useful for doing so, contact us at Cinecut Creative today!
Business owners that have started to implement video marketing strategies can attest to how powerful they are as a tool to reach an audience. However, some may not be seeing the desired benefits such as increased conversion rates. This may be due to a problem that’s easy to fix: the videos aren’t getting enough views.
This is no problem for our video experts at Cinecut Creative, who specialize in helping businesses and marketers get the best out of their video content.
3 things to consider when looking to increase the amount of views your video receives:
- SEO Optimization. Put yourself in the shoes of the target
audience: how are they finding videos in the first place? Most likely they will run a keyword search and sift through content from there. Make sure the video’s description, transcript, category, and other data points include those keywords so that the video is initially pulled in the search. Then, include a click-worthy title and a captivating thumbnail to further entice them into viewing.
- Ask for Subscriptions. Maybe viewers aren’t aware that there is new video content for them to enjoy. A simple solution is to create a channel for them to subscribe to where new videos are presented to them automatically, without the hassle of a search on their end. This also helps foster accountability for consistent new video uploads, don’t let the people down!
- Organize the Content. Sloppy organization is an easy way to lose viewer interest. They may love the content they’re seeing and want more, but they can’t find it, or the videos play out of sequence (if there is one intended). Creating a channel and organizing it well with playlists per topic is an effective method for maintaining viewer interest and making their experience as seamless as possible.
There are more tips and tricks to utilize for businesses to see results in their video marketing campaigns. Interested in learning more? Contact us at Cinecut Creative today!
Utilizing humor in video advertising can have great benefits for businesses looking to establish a connection with their audience. Some may say that it’s too bold a move -who knows who will be offended? But there are several companies who have employed humor as an advertising technique and it worked out quite well for them. It’s all about knowing your audience and giving them content they’ll appreciate!
Here are Cinecut Creative’s favorite iconic examples of companies that totally nailed using humor in their video advertisements:
- Old Spice. We all know that perfect guy that can make diamonds fall out of his hands. These ads work because they appeal to both men and women, and they do so without putting either group down. In addition to giving their audience hilarious videos, they constantly deliver wit via their social media accounts.
- State Farm. Admit it, when you meet someone named ‘Jake’, you think of Jake from State Farm. Insurance is a highly-saturated market, and State Farm’s use of quick, memorable content is a big reason why they’ve risen to the top.
- Dollar Shave Club. This company debuted their product with enthusiasm and without hesitation. The premier advertisement is a bit absurd, but it’s a great way for a new company to introduce themselves in a competitive market.
- Another ferocious contender in the insurance industry is GEICO. They have multiple recurring campaigns including the Gecko, the Cavemen, and the ever-hilarious Hump Day Camel. They’re a massive brand with humorous qualities that secures their presence in the market.
- Clean. Super Bowl LI was one for the record books itself, but another great souvenir we get to take away is the hilarious Mr. Clean commercial sporting the animated mascot cleaning enticingly. It resonates with many people, making its presence known by relating to the audience in a personal way.
Incorporating humor in video advertising enables businesses to bond with their audience and gain their trust. Have a vision? Reach out to our production experts at Cinecut Creative to see it come to life!