As we approach 2018, there are very few business owners and digital marketers out there who aren’t already convinced by the power of videos in marketing. In fact, some reports project that by 2019 at least 80% of all online traffic will be video-related.
This is great news for those who are looking to reap the benefits of online video marketing since it means that there are already many tools available to help boost visibility and user engagement. At Cinecut Creative, we often receive questions about which tools are best to use to make marketing videos more effective.
Our favorite online tools to aid marketing videos that are easily accessible and user-friendly:
- Facebook Ads. Our newsfeeds are filled with videos, and it’s no surprise since there are more than 1 billion users eager to engage with video content. Facebook video ads are easy to upload and customize so they reach the desired audience.
- YouTube Ads. Tied with Google AdWords, these ads allow users to upload videos to be run as advertisements before or after other videos. The platform is relatively easy to work with, customizable for reaching a targeted audience and will provide analytical data on the users watching the video.
- Google SEO. This is a huge platform for videos since millions of people use Google’s search engine for surfing the web. They have specific algorithms that affect rankings of results in keyword searches, so video and keyword optimization are necessary to ensure they’re pulled in searches. Add transcripts, video descriptions, relevant headlines, and compelling thumbnails to increase SEO value and boost visibility among your target audience.
Utilizing these accessible tools is key to boosting your video marketing campaign and taking user engagement to the next level. We’re also sure to see even more great online tools emerge that will be beneficial for creating, editing, and distributing video content. Contact our experts today at Cinecut Creative to optimize your current video marketing strategy!
As businesses expand and their customer base grows, targeted marketing becomes essential to keep the momentum going. When video marketing campaigns are developed, there is a target audience in mind that will benefit from the message. It’s easy to reach a wide group of people, but how does video marketing effectively reach a more specific audience?
No matter how specific the audience may be, businesses will be able to reach them with content that is designed with them in mind. Video producers at Cinecut Creative have valuable insight into how business can effectively accomplish this.
3 ways Raleigh business owners can reach their specified target audience through video marketing are:
- Identify Who They Are. This goes beyond simply generating a pool of potential people. Businesses should invest in market research that identifies their targeted audiences and highlights their attributes. What social media do they use? Where do they shop? What’s their actual pain point that the marketing will address? Know what these specific details are before creating the campaign, that way it is designed with them in mind.
- Know the End Goal. So, why is the business interested in reaching this specific audience? It seems like a simple question, but a video marketing campaign without a clear call to action will fall flat. Video content that is the most effective will naturally lead into that actionable moment where viewers will have to take the next step. Make sure to know exactly what the campaign is meant to accomplish so the video content is relevant.
- Use Proper Channels for Distribution. If the audience your campaign is targeting does not use Instagram, then video content developed for that platform will not be effective. This ties back into identifying the nuanced details of the audience and understanding their methods for connecting digitally.
Following these steps can improve a business’s ability to effectively reach a specific audience through their video marketing efforts. We would love to help your business get started! Contact our video production experts at Cinecut Creative for more ideas!
Video marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) go hand in hand. Many companies use video in their marketing strategies but, they often forget about SEO and its importance.
If used appropriately, video and SEO can be a powerful force to your next campaign. Our team at Cinecut Creative works with our clients to make sure that no powerful aspects of a marketing video are missed. But, we have seen Raleigh businesses come to us who need videos to help impact their SEO more than they are currently.
4 ways that video marketing can be impacted by search engine optimization are:
- Quality: Quality content builds a valuable relationship with an audience and boosts the conversion. The content should be relatable to your target audience which will persuade viewers to watch the video.
- Engagement: There are many ways to make content more interactive and engaging which will grab the users’ attention. Whether it is the actual video or the caption with the right strategy implemented there can be a successful campaign. Figure out what engages and resonates with the users.
- Shareability: Sharing promotes content on a wider scale to all the relevant social media channels. Also, this is the best way to spread the and reach the right audience. This can lead to more views and more traffic.
- Keyword Optimization: Keyword research can help find the most relevant content for audiences. Try out different keywords and create detailed content. Not only will this help build an audience but it will help rankings search engines.
Do you need someone who understands video production, video marketing, and how video marketing impacts search engine optimization to assist your company? Let Cinecut Creative help with your next video marketing campaign and click here now to contact our team and set up a consultation.
Every business has a wide target audience they are trying to reach. But, all business owners are taught to narrow their target audience, especially around specific products and services. So, what does that mean for marketing and specific, video marketing? How does a business create an easily usable video around a handful of target audiences?
This is a common problem we help our clients with at Cinecut Creative. There is a very dynamic way to create a video around all target audiences.
3 ways to make a video work for all target audiences that a Raleigh business is trying to reach are:
- Keep it Generically Personal: This sounds like a joke, but it’s not! The best way to reach a target audience is a specific message for them. So, have a team member sit down with a Raleigh video production company and shoot a personalized video for each target audience. But, keep it generic. This allows the marketing team to use the video in a handful of places but it still feels personal to the customer.
- Use the Overlap: In most businesses, there is a little bit of an overlap between the target audiences. Create a marketing video that connects to the individuals in the overlapping areas. But, be careful to not mention specific products or services within the video – just the company.
- Shoot Numerous Videos: Bring on a video production team to assist the marketing department in creating marketing videos for each specific target audience. Allow the video production team to help with the scripts, video content, and schedule for filming. Then, film all of the videos in one day for the entire year. Throughout the year, this allows the business to release the videos slowly. But, it is really high-quality content planned for the entire year.
Is your business different and need a more specific plan for reaching target audiences through videos? Our team at Cinecut Creative would love to assist with making these decisions. Click here now to contact our team and set up a consultation.
Videos are a great tool in marketing! But, all of the statistics are about the impact of a video that has been watched. Thus, it is important to get individuals viewing the videos. A few of the Cinecut Creative customers have come up with really creative ideas on how to get their videos viewed more.
It is important to have the video on the company website and on YouTube. In addition to placing videos online, there are other marketing campaigns that can enhance the videos results.
4 marketing campaigns Cinecut Creative clients have used to help more individuals view their online videos are:
- Create a Social Media Campaign: Take the video link, either on the website or on YouTube, and share it on all social media platforms. This is a great place to start! But, creating ads on the individual platforms has helped quite a bit.
- Include in Email Campaigns: When sending a monthly email newsletter or a marketing newsletter, include a link to the video. This will allow individuals who don’t naturally spend time on the website or on social media to get access to the video.
- Play At An Event: Many Raleigh businesses host or sponsor events. Take advantage of the individuals at those events. Share the video that you have created at that event and then let them know where they can see it again.
- Use Your Referral Partners: Everyone has gained business by “Word of Mouth” or individuals who share information about the business. It is important to know your referral partners. Then, you can ask them to share the video with their networks.
Don’t these sound like great ways to get a business video watched? But, maybe the video you want to share isn’t exactly what you want it to be. We would love to help create a video that will help engage all audiences no matter how they find the video. Contact our team at Cinecut Creative to get started today.
A promotional video or marketing video is a great tool in a business. Certain online users, especially on social media platforms, will only watch videos instead of reading the content. Thus, every business needs some type of video marketing.
However, the frequency of marketing videos will vary based on the business. Our video expert team at Cinecut Creative has helped numerous businesses implement marketing videos into their marketing campaign. There are a few factors that need to be considered when considering the frequency of marketing videos.
3 things to consider when determining the frequency of marketing videos for a business is:
- Use of the Marketing Videos: Will the video be accompanied with a blog post? Will it be used solely in social media? How does it fit into the overall marketing campaign? Depending on all of the above reasons, the highest frequency should be weekly.
- Marketing Budget: While videos, especially marketing videos, are great, they must fit into an overall marketing budget. A handful of our clients at Cinecut Creative put together an annual video budget, shoot all of their videos at once, then release them throughout the year.
- Subscribers and Followers: If videos are posted too frequently, it can lead to individuals unsubscribing in email lists or unfollowing on social media platforms. Content should never be so overwhelming that people need to get away from it.
There is quite a bit to consider when it comes to video frequency. We would love to be your team of video experts to help make the decisions about video marketing. Contact our team today to set up a time to discuss all video marketing goals today.
Customer testimonials are essential to maintaining a reputable image in the market. More often than not, we take this statement as the sole purpose of customer testimonials.
Our team at Cinecut Creative understands that designing a brilliant testimonial is no simple task. There is no key ingredient, but rather a collection of techniques that have been tweaked and tested to perfection.
4 techniques that Cinecut Creative uses when creating customer testimonial videos are:
- Guided Questions: Don’t beat around the bush; ask your interviewee questions that lead them to reveal positive insights. A list of talking points can also alleviate the tension in the room and encourage better responses.
- Bring Snacks: Let’s face it – food brings everyone together. If a customer feels immediately welcomed upon arrival, he will be more in giving your company strong feedback.
- Smile: It’s much easier to smile when someone else is leading the charge. Recent studies even show that smiling more can generate a phantom happiness that, in turn, causes us to feel genuinely happy. Keeping your interviewee in a good mood is essential to receiving positive thoughts, so make a decision to smile! Besides, it will be more fun that way too.
- Be Thankful: Nothing expresses gratitude better than a thank-you note, and a well-written note will strengthen bonds with clients. After all, a happy customer is a returning customer!
The right testimonial can restore customer loyalty, increase repeat business, and set your small business on a path for excellence. To learn more about optimizing customer satisfaction, contact our team at Cinecut Creative.
Creativity and uniqueness play big roles in a marketing campaign’s success. However, projecting these two things can be difficult in a normal campaign. That’s why many companies are turning to video to promote their products and services. Stories can be told and emotions can be evoked.
Check out some major companies who have succeeded in the realm of video marketing:
- Always with #LikeAGirl: Statistics should support claims that are made in a campaign, especially if it is a controversial topic. Always did just that. They tackled the issue of gender bias, specifically in emojis, and reached out to a younger demographic. The video ends with a powerful message, making the audience stop and think about the campaign a bit more.
- LG with #LowBatteryAnxiety: Almost everyone has a smart phone these days, and for many, their lives are stored on it. When a phone is on the verge of dying, it’s normal for people to get anxious! LG recognized this relatable feeling and poked fun at it – the product was a successful video marketing campaign.
- Organic Valley with Save A Bro You Know: Not only is this video hilarious, but it is also informative. It identifies the problems with competitor products. The funnier the content is, the more likely users will share the video on social media.
- Chevrolet with #DayItForward: In this video campaign, empathy is evoked in viewers. The multiple videos released by the company promote goodwill among people, as well as enforce a positive brand image. Also, including celebrities doesn’t hurt either!
Creativity is a great tool to use in order to create great marketing videos! Take an idea and run with it, just like these companies did. At Cinecut Creative, we can help craft the perfect video to fit just what you or your company needs!
Many businesses are eager for new and creative ways to establish a connection with their customers. Some are unsure of where to start, as there are many ways to reach a target audience, for example through email or social media engagement. So, what is the best way to engage in a creative way?
Videos are a great medium to include in a marketing strategy, and there are unique ways to incorporate them into existing campaigns.
Video gurus at Cinecut Creative recommend utilizing the power of videos in the following four unique ways:
- QR Codes to Videos. QR codes are those boxy bar codes marked on products and receipts. They are unique codes that can be scanned and direct users to different content. Take a creative step and include a QR code in a mailing or social media campaign. When the user clicks the code, redirect them to watch video content. The video can be a product demonstration or a quick ‘thank you’ to the customer.
- Include in Emails. It may seem standard to use videos in emails, but put a creative spin on their addition by creating a story that comes in video installments. That way, the viewer’s interest is maintained and their feelings of engagement will increase. This also provides another chance to see an increase in click-throughs.
- User-Generated Videos. Another unique way to include videos in marketing is to encourage users to record themselves using the products or service. New customers will appreciate the genuine content straight from people with experience.
- Broadcast Live. Business owners can also host a live-streaming video through an application like Facebook Live. Host a Q&A session and encourage people to add their comments and acknowledge them live. This is sure to boost customer engagement and give them a glimpse into the minds at work behind the business.
There are a handful of other creative ways to incorporate videos in a current marketing strategy. Small businesses looking to grow their online presence and boost visibility will benefit from considering these tactics and implementing them with the help of our experts at Cinecut Creative. Take a look at our website and contact us for more information about creative video marketing ideas!
Videos are an excellent addition to any current marketing strategy in place. Small business owners may think that they’re a bit expensive to produce and edit, but good video content doesn’t necessarily require bells or whistles to be impressive.
It’s also not difficult to start making videos that work within current marketing campaigns for a seamless integration. Videographers and editors at Cinecut Creative have worked with business owners to create relevant and entertaining video content for this very purpose.
4 ways to incorporate videos in order to enhance current marketing campaigns are:
- Explainer Videos. These videos are easy to produce. They can also convey a lot of information to the audience in a short timeframe. These can be sent through emails or embedded on a web page for people to learn more about a specific service or the business overall.
- Videos on Landing Pages. Including hyperlinks to other pages in emails or from the homepage of a website is a good way to entice people to click and continue their browsing. Including a video on the landing page is even better and can help boost conversion by up to 80%.
- SEO: Videos are typically preferred content in keyword searches. So, including lots of SEO-rich content in the video’s description and title will help to boost visibility. Business owners have many options here by posting videos to YouTube or having them directly embedded on their websites. Either way, traffic is sure to increase with easy to find videos.
- Calls to Action. Viewers engage with video content at a higher rate than text-only content. The text is easy to skim over, but videos are usually engrossing. Video call for the viewer to continue their engagement in other ways. A few call to actions is to move to another part of the website or sign up for company updates.
These are only a handful of potential uses for video in current marketing campaigns. Triangle business owners can benefit from implementing videos into their marketing and have fun while producing them. Contact our video experts at Cinecut Creative today to learn more about how to incorporate video content into your business’s marketing strategy!