If your business is not using video marketing, you’re missing out! Both big and small businesses are taking advantage by implementing videos into their current digital marketing plan. This isn’t simply another quick marketing trend situation, but an effective marketing strategy with substantial data to prove it.
There are many reasons why videos are great -they help build trust between clients and customers, and they’re entertaining! But there’s more to it than that.
Production experts at Cinecut Creative know the benefits of using great video content. Six ways videos can improve your current marketing plan are:
- Boosts Online Presence. Both B2B and B2C marketers says video is one of the top three social media marketing tactics. By implementing business videos in social media marketing, there are more views and shares to help establish brand awareness online. With over three billion internet users, you can reach a lot of people!
- Increases Email Open Rates. Simply using the word ‘video’ in an email’s subject line will boost open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65%.
- Increases Conversion Rates. Landing pages that feature videos are shown to increase customer conversion by 80%. So, a 1-minute video on your company’s webpage could generate more business!
- More People Buy After Watching. What’s the secret to getting people to buy a product? Show them how it solves a problem, or why they need it! 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video online that describes it.
- People Prefer Videos. Not only are they entertaining, they’re usually quick to watch and provide more information than text can convey. 59% of senior executives will choose videos over text if they’re available.
- Video Use Will Continue to Increase. Marketing budgets for video production are said to reach $5.4 billion this year. By 2017, 74% of internet traffic is predicted to be accounted for by video streaming.
These facts are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of video marketing. If your business isn’t currently using videos, it’s time to start strategizing to do so. Contact us at Cinecut Creative today to see how we can get you started!