Creating a video marketing plan is fundamental to growing a business. Video is a popular marketing medium for businesses to connect with their clients/customers. A video marketing plan consists of website videos as well as social media videos. Depending on the digital marketing campaign, videos can help form an engaging sales pitch or detail more about the company. Cinecut Creative helps businesses create a web marketing videos for their marketing campaigns and websites to help them grow.
3 ways video marketing grows a business are:
- Viewer engagement: Videos help explain website content while also acting as an engagement booster. The video’s storyline should inspire people to continue engaging with the business’s website and social media platforms. Analyzing the demographics of viewers also helps businesses to determine the audience that the video needs to access.
- Business Awareness: Making more people aware of the business transfers into new clients/customers that can refer the products/services to other people. The best business videos are the ones that people want to share. Increasing inter-networking with video sharing helps to generate more awareness of the business. Making sure that the business’s website has video social media plugins allows the viewers to share the content.
- Client/Customer Loyalty: Having a face to the company that is represented in the video marketing campaign can make customers connect with the company. When a client/customer has a great experience with the product/service, they will keep coming back and will refer other people to their network. Videos have a way of summarizing a process or product description that helps to engage the client/customer.
Cinecut Creative, a professional video production company in Raleigh, NC helps business who are considering a video marketing campaign. Contact Cinecut Creative today for all video production and video marketing inquiries.
Videos are a great addition to any business website. They give information about the business and give a short summary of the page. Videos should always have a call to action at the end of the video to keep viewers engaged with the rest of the website. Creating more web traffic to other parts of the business website is encouraged through adding videos as well as adding hyperlinks within the page’s text. Cinecut Creative creates videos for businesses that can help increase web traffic to various parts of the business website in order for the user to gain more information about the company.
3 benefits of adding a video to a business website are:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Videos are a visual aid to help the audience stay engaged on the site. When a video is inputted into the page, there are hidden keywords that boost the SEO of the web page by adding to the various ways a company can be searched online. Whether it is through location, industry, or specific question, a website will rank higher with a video with hidden keywords.
- Clicks to business website: A video is a visual aid. This visual aid should boost engagement through sharing on social media platforms. It also creates a link to the company’s website. When a viewer wants more information, the video creates a link to the business’s information. Videos with a high viewer count transfer into more business website clicks for the company. The longer a user stays on the website, the more money they will spend on the products and services.
- Short summary packed with information: Videos are a way to keep the user engaged. Videos should give users a short summary packed with important information. A bad video lacks a storyline and call to action. Making a short video with the important facts included as well as a call to engage with other parts of the website is how a video should serve the web page.
Known for its business video production, Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC, can help businesses increase their website SEO as well as social media to website clicks. Call on Cinecut Creative, to answer any video production questions.
When creating videos for businesses, it is important to focus the video’s content. The videos are featured on the website, but also are part of the marketing campaign of the business. Focusing the videos helps to split up informative content among the topic ideas. Cinecut Creative helps businesses create a business marketing videos in order for them to market their websites.
Some areas of informative content in business videos are:
- Home Page Introduction: The homepage is the landing page that gives the first impression of the business. The introductory video should be short yet engaging to the viewer. To make a video engaging, include snippets of informative content as well as a call-to-action. The goal of a home page business video is to keep the user on the website with multiple clicks on tabs. The longer the user stays on the page the more likely they are interested in the product/service.
- Business Updates: When the business as a whole does an event for the community, highlight it on a designated community page. The page’s content then uses local keywords to get local customers/clients. Showing that the business is dedicated to the community helps a business garner loyalty from the community. Also, when a business includes a new service/product, input it at the top of the services page. Use informative keywords to help display the service/product updates.
- Frequently Asked Questions: There are ways to frame FAQs without designating a whole web page to it. Utilizing a business video can help relay informative content about the buying, selling, or refunding process without the hassle of scrolling down the web page.
As a video production company in Raleigh, Cinecut Creative knows the benefits of utilizing business videos with informative content. When deciding how to implement a business video marketing campaign, contact Cinecut Creative.
Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Marketing video production has a selection process and timeline that involves many factors. Decisions are made throughout the process that involve adjusting the budget and editing video content. These decisions should always keep the best interest of the business in mind. Cinecut Creative knows how to make these video production decisions while also creating content that works well with the business.
3 important factors for marketing video production are:
- Developing Content: A successful marketing video has a theme that is explained in three parts: introduction, short sales pitch/summary, and closing. The amount of content correlates with the length of the video. Succinct yet informative videos not only keep the viewer engaged, but also keep the video production costs low. Longer videos require more content creation and editing as well as a bigger budget for location rental and videographer payment.
- Picking a Location: The backdrop of a marketing video is important because it sets the tone for the entirety of the video. Shooting a video onsite also requires location rental fee and scheduling ahead of time. Depending on the business and its products/services, the location varies from a green screen, a city/nature landscape, or an office setting. Remember to make sure all the permits are in order, if choosing to produce a video onsite.
- Selecting Actors: It is important to have actors that are consistent throughout the marketing video. A large pool of actors and extras requires a bigger budget. Some marketing videos do not include actors, but instead have a voiceover. Pick someone that enunciates their speech that will also command the viewers’ attention.
Remember to hire professionals that know how to create a marketing video that achieves the goal of the business. For all video production inquiries, contact the experts at Cinecut Creative!
Businesses that lack videos on their website may be losing web traffic. Users want to gather information about the business and its products and services. An introductory video works as a short sales pitch to garner the users’ attention and call-to-action. Videos can also serve other purposes when placed on other web page tabs.
3 ways to utilize video advertising when designing a web page:
- Home Page Video: After inserting the major information at the top of the web page such as business name, logo, social media plugins, and tabs, make sure to put in the business purpose question followed by the business introductory video. The home page should be easy on the eyes, but still informative. Also, put contact information on the home page because it is the most searchable page for the business.
- Services/Products Tabs Videos: Defining the services/products offered is vital to the user’s understanding of the business. Each tab acts as a general point for the video to market and define the service. These videos tend to be shorter than the introductory video, but give more specific information. Instead of a lengthy, long-winded paragraph detailing services, create the personal approach by inserting a video that engages the users’ attention to certain aspects of a service/product.
- About Us Page Video: This video answers two questions: “How did this business grow over the years” and “How did the idea for the business come about?” This video is personal to every business and also helps the users personally engage with the business in order for them to see how the business has achieved its goals. Creating user loyalty is key to the sustainability of the business and it is key to the referral process.
Videos engage the web page user and encourage them to click through multiple tabs to learn more about the business. Cinecut Creative builds videos for businesses that help fill the gaps in the web page design that were previously filled with lengthy, vague, or unexplained text/content. For more information on how to add videos to a business page, contact Cinecut Creative.
For small businesses looking to extend their reach and grow their online presence, video marketing is a perfect solution. The video medium is taking businesses to the next level, providing them with long-lasting marketing tools and opening the door for communication between customers.
The best way to get started is to produce a video that introduces the business. Our creative team at Cinecut Creative has a few tips to help video newcomers make a proper introduction!
5 tips to aid businesses looking to produce stellar introduction videos are:
- Keep it Simple. No need for flashy bells and whistles just yet since you don’t want to risk
overwhelming the viewer with too much going on. State the company name, explain the mission statement, address the target audience’s pain point and how the business can alleviate that pain. Talk about the owner, the staff, and other insightful talking points that will get the viewer engaged.
- Write a Script. Introduction videos should be conversational, so you don’t necessarily want to read straight from a cue card. However, it’s also good practice to be prepared. Very rarely do the right words fall out of thin air on command, so take the time to write out what is important to say, and then play around with the delivery to create a dynamic dialogue that will appeal to viewers.
- Have Fun. If the goal is to get people onboard with the company, a great way to foster that sense of loyalty is by simply being human! Whether it’s the company’s culture or products that make it unique, a positive attitude will do wonders for how viewers receive the information.
- Encourage Feedback. The only way to know if the video is successful or comprehensive enough is to get feedback on viewer reception. If the video is uploaded to a channel where comments can be enabled, then encourage the viewers to leave their impressions!
- Call to Action. Along with encouraging feedback, you don’t want to leave the audience hanging when the video is over. What should they do next? Tell them!
Ultimately, there’s no wrong way to introduce your business to the world through video. Remember to have fun, be informative, and attempt to engage with the viewers! For more information on how to get started, contact our experts at Cinecut Creative!
A good video marketing campaign is like a recipe -it takes several key ingredients to get the desired outcome. Many business owners believe the most important ingredients to be the aspects of the video itself. After all, what is a great video without cutting-edge editing, animations, and other effects?
However, it should be noted that even the most stunning video will be ineffective if it reaches the wrong people. This is why targeting an audience and learning everything about them is a crucial step in the video marketing process. So, how exactly do businesses get an insight into who their videos should reach?
Our experts at Cinecut Creative suggest that businesses use the following strategies to define a target audience and how to reach them.
- Determine Demographical Information. Take a step back and determine who would benefit most from the company’s products or services. How old are they? Are they predominantly male, female, or both? Where do they live? What do they watch? What’s their income? Answering these questions will provide a solid foundation to appeal to them.
- Analyze their Search Techniques. What platforms are they using? What keywords are they searching for? How long are they watching the videos they choose? These pieces of information will help to tailor the video during the production and distribution stages so as to reach the targeted audience successfully.
- Check Out the Competition. No harm in seeing what your competitors are doing, if it’s working for them at least (definitely don’t want to mimic poor techniques). Take a look at the type of content that is appealing to their audience, how they distribute it, and other factors that influence a video’s reach.
Defining and reaching your target audience is important for seeing success when implementing a video marketing campaign. For more information on how to target them, or tools that are useful for doing so, contact us at Cinecut Creative today!
Making the decision to integrate video into your current marketing strategy was a great one. But now where do you start? There are plenty of results to be excited about, but having a solid plan to ensure those results are seen is the most important.
The best way to see success is to create a living marketing plan to drive video production and distribution. Start simple and allow room for growth because the first round of statistics might show where improvements are necessary.
Our experts at Cinecut Creative share four ways to create a video marketing strategy that is sure to see success:
- Start with a Mission Statement. Knowing exactly what you’re producing, who you’re producing it for, and what you expect from it are the key points to focus on in the beginning. Determine the target audience and form a thorough understanding of their needs and how you plan to address them.
- Determine Video Content. Depending on what your business’s overall goals are will determine what types of video content are best suited for the job. For example, simple product descriptions to boost brand awareness might include a how-to video of some sort. It could be either something basic like how to use it, or how it was innovated in the first place.
- Decide Who Will Produce It. Will production occur in-house or will it be outsourced to another company? Along with filming, there are many other roles that need to be filled such as who writes the script, who organizes the shoot, who edits the content, etc. Having these roles clearly defined and filled in the beginning will eliminate any strife down the line due to blurred lines in responsibilities.
- Measure Their Performance. Instead of feeling intimidated by user data, allow it to empower you! There are key insights into whether the video content is working or not. These insights provide more direction for where to take the campaign overall or maybe how to tweak the next video.
Don’t settle for a basic marketing strategy that puts you on par with the competition. Instead, put time and effort into planning so that no time or money is wasted on creating purposeless content. Need help? Contact our video production experts at Cinecut Creative!
Raleigh business owners can gain a lot from using videos in their businesses, but there isn’t only one type of video to use. At Cinecut Creative, we have seen many Raleigh attorneys use videos to introduce their attorneys to potential clients in order to gain trust. Raleigh restaurants use marketing videos to introduce their location, restaurant, and food to potential customers. There are many ways to use business videos in a Raleigh business that can help gain clients, maintain clients, or train staff.
4 of the most common uses of business videos in Raleigh area businesses are:
- Marketing Videos. There are a variety of types of marketing videos, but the most common is when the business owner or marketing professional introduces their company, their product or service, and why to choose this company. This is most commonly known as an elevator pitch on video.
- Testimonial Videos. Testimonial videos are a type of marketing video, but it allows the businesses’ customers explain why it is valuable to choose the business. These are extremely successful marketing videos because it allows the customers to do the selling for the company.
- Internal, Training Videos. It is easier for business owners or managers to train one time, to a computer, instead of training each individual employee multiple times. Videos are a great way to ensure that each employee starts off with the same amount of information.
- Introduction Videos. Introduction videos can be considered a form of a marketing video. These videos are used when there is one individual that is chosen to work with instead of an entire company. A great example of businesses that can take advantage of introduction videos are attorneys, doctors, therapist, and coaches.
Is it time for a new business video or maybe a marketing video? Contact Cinecut Creative to set up a conversation about the business and the video production needs.