Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Video has surged as a marketing method front-runner for businesses to build brands that advertise products and services. The audience has the chance to interact with the video by connecting with the video’s content. That connection is essential to businesses’ brands because it helps bridge the viewer’s action of watching to the viewer’s action of buying.
3 ways video marketing influences the advertising industry are:
- Video influencers: They are people that have built their personal brand through video platforms. They make deals with businesses feature their products. Their subscribed audience already has made a connection with the person and then they start making connections with wanting their lifestyle. The brand utilizes this advertising because the creator to viewer connection is already established.
- Live video: It will be the next marketing platform for brands to utilize to their advantage. Showing the product launches in real time will build anticipation and may result in a higher demand for the product. People can access and follow their interests in real time right in their hands. Businesses utilizing live video hold the power to keep their target audience notified of every step in the process in building a brand’s product.
- Video sharing: The ability to share information with each other creates a web of interconnected audiences. By building a network of video sharing, a business can reach audiences of varying demographics. Awareness is what results of sharing. These shared connections will consider buying the product based off of their connection to the person who shared it.
Advertising through video brings more information to a product. Video marketing enacts different ways to build a connection with the targeted audience. For more information on how to build a video marketing plan, contact Cinecut Creative.
A good video marketing campaign is like a recipe -it takes several key ingredients to get the desired outcome. Many business owners believe the most important ingredients to be the aspects of the video itself. After all, what is a great video without cutting-edge editing, animations, and other effects?
However, it should be noted that even the most stunning video will be ineffective if it reaches the wrong people. This is why targeting an audience and learning everything about them is a crucial step in the video marketing process. So, how exactly do businesses get an insight into who their videos should reach?
Our experts at Cinecut Creative suggest that businesses use the following strategies to define a target audience and how to reach them.
- Determine Demographical Information. Take a step back and determine who would benefit most from the company’s products or services. How old are they? Are they predominantly male, female, or both? Where do they live? What do they watch? What’s their income? Answering these questions will provide a solid foundation to appeal to them.
- Analyze their Search Techniques. What platforms are they using? What keywords are they searching for? How long are they watching the videos they choose? These pieces of information will help to tailor the video during the production and distribution stages so as to reach the targeted audience successfully.
- Check Out the Competition. No harm in seeing what your competitors are doing, if it’s working for them at least (definitely don’t want to mimic poor techniques). Take a look at the type of content that is appealing to their audience, how they distribute it, and other factors that influence a video’s reach.
Defining and reaching your target audience is important for seeing success when implementing a video marketing campaign. For more information on how to target them, or tools that are useful for doing so, contact us at Cinecut Creative today!
Business owners that have started to implement video marketing strategies can attest to how powerful they are as a tool to reach an audience. However, some may not be seeing the desired benefits such as increased conversion rates. This may be due to a problem that’s easy to fix: the videos aren’t getting enough views.
This is no problem for our video experts at Cinecut Creative, who specialize in helping businesses and marketers get the best out of their video content.
3 things to consider when looking to increase the amount of views your video receives:
- SEO Optimization. Put yourself in the shoes of the target
audience: how are they finding videos in the first place? Most likely they will run a keyword search and sift through content from there. Make sure the video’s description, transcript, category, and other data points include those keywords so that the video is initially pulled in the search. Then, include a click-worthy title and a captivating thumbnail to further entice them into viewing.
- Ask for Subscriptions. Maybe viewers aren’t aware that there is new video content for them to enjoy. A simple solution is to create a channel for them to subscribe to where new videos are presented to them automatically, without the hassle of a search on their end. This also helps foster accountability for consistent new video uploads, don’t let the people down!
- Organize the Content. Sloppy organization is an easy way to lose viewer interest. They may love the content they’re seeing and want more, but they can’t find it, or the videos play out of sequence (if there is one intended). Creating a channel and organizing it well with playlists per topic is an effective method for maintaining viewer interest and making their experience as seamless as possible.
There are more tips and tricks to utilize for businesses to see results in their video marketing campaigns. Interested in learning more? Contact us at Cinecut Creative today!
Utilizing humor in video advertising can have great benefits for businesses looking to establish a connection with their audience. Some may say that it’s too bold a move -who knows who will be offended? But there are several companies who have employed humor as an advertising technique and it worked out quite well for them. It’s all about knowing your audience and giving them content they’ll appreciate!
Here are Cinecut Creative’s favorite iconic examples of companies that totally nailed using humor in their video advertisements:
- Old Spice. We all know that perfect guy that can make diamonds fall out of his hands. These ads work because they appeal to both men and women, and they do so without putting either group down. In addition to giving their audience hilarious videos, they constantly deliver wit via their social media accounts.
- State Farm. Admit it, when you meet someone named ‘Jake’, you think of Jake from State Farm. Insurance is a highly-saturated market, and State Farm’s use of quick, memorable content is a big reason why they’ve risen to the top.
- Dollar Shave Club. This company debuted their product with enthusiasm and without hesitation. The premier advertisement is a bit absurd, but it’s a great way for a new company to introduce themselves in a competitive market.
- Another ferocious contender in the insurance industry is GEICO. They have multiple recurring campaigns including the Gecko, the Cavemen, and the ever-hilarious Hump Day Camel. They’re a massive brand with humorous qualities that secures their presence in the market.
- Clean. Super Bowl LI was one for the record books itself, but another great souvenir we get to take away is the hilarious Mr. Clean commercial sporting the animated mascot cleaning enticingly. It resonates with many people, making its presence known by relating to the audience in a personal way.
Incorporating humor in video advertising enables businesses to bond with their audience and gain their trust. Have a vision? Reach out to our production experts at Cinecut Creative to see it come to life!