Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Putting the final touches on a marketing video and preparing for distribution is a rewarding time. Now that the filming and editing stages are done there is great content to be shared with the world! It can be tempting to simply embed the video onto the company website and let it share itself, but there is a better way.
Social media platforms come in many forms and each one has a unique design to enhance the user experience. This means that the same video that is successful on YouTube won’t see the same success on Instagram. Luckily, there are ways to navigate each platform and post effective content.
Our experts at Cinecut Creative recommend learning the following information about various platforms to use video content effectively.
- Millions of people scroll through Facebook Newsfeeds every day. So with such a large audience and Facebook algorithmically prioritizing video content, it’s a perfect platform for sharing. It’s best for short videos around 1-2 minutes that are fun or informative since users are browsing quickly. In addition, Facebook autoplays videos without sound, so videos that make sense without sound are ideal.
- When visiting YouTube, users are specifically browsing for videos and will likely be more open to longer, more complex content. For this reason, there is no video length limit and content choice could include anything from product demos to educational videos.
- Like Facebook, Instagram videos autoplay on silent and are limited to 15 seconds. This makes it ideal for visually stunning videos like teasers, brief trailers, direct messages from the company, etc. Incorporating relevant hashtags will ensure that video content
- Although not a huge platform for video, Twitter can be a quick springboard for content that drives users elsewhere based on calls to action. With a length limit of 30 seconds, teasers are best in order to get users to link to website content with full-length versions.
Videos aren’t necessarily a “one size fits all” for each platform, but using them respectively will benefit users in the end since they get the ultimate experience. Contact us at Cinecut Creative today for more information on how to effectively distribute your video content!