Businesses provide various products and services to consumers. Explaining these services to an online user is better with multiple videos. Businesses of any size should capitalize on using videos on their website. Because videos act as a visual aid, they can demonstrate/explain a product or service, which replaces the user’s first interpretation. Cinecut Creative works with businesses to create multiple videos to add to their web pages to explain various services and products.
3 benefits to adding multiple videos to explain business services are:
- 1:1 Ratio: Each new web page that explains a service or grouping of services should have a video. These videos act as a demonstration of the services. Additionally, business videos generate awareness of for a potential consumer.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Make the video’s title include keywords in order to help the improve the website’s SEO ranking. Also, when inserting the video, put more keywords in the video’s description. In order for the business website to rank higher, make sure the videos are linked to social media plugins for viewers to share the content with their audience. Business web pages that are already built for SEO purposes are ideal, but by adding multiple videos, more users will view the content.
- Business to Viewer Connection: Having a face to the business name is a great marketing tool. When a business has a stagnant website, they miss out on the business to consumer connection. This connection can create business loyalty with multiple videos for business services. Also, the business owner can control what they communicate to their potential customer.
When considering adding videos to a business’s website, picking the right video production company is important. Cinecut Creative is a local video production company in Raleigh, NC. We create videos for various business industries. For all video production inquiries, contact Cinecut Creative today.
Videos have taken the digital marketing world by storm and there’s no wonder why. Businesses have seen a substantial increase in conversion rates from utilizing well-planned video marketing campaigns.
Most campaigns will start with a quick explainer video that details the important points viewers need to know about a business’s services, products, and goals. These videos are great for business owners looking to expand their outreach and create more connections with potential customers.
Our video production experts at Cinecut Creative share four tips for businesses to remember when creating a great explainer video:
- Keep it Short. Social media and internet users are constantly bombarded with text and video content. The average viewer has an attention span of about 8 seconds, which ultimately means they’re not interested in lengthy content that doesn’t address them immediately. Most explainer videos are between 60-120 seconds, providing a hook to keep viewers interested enough to keep exploring. Also, the less information they hear, the more they’ll remember.
- Write a Good Script. Since there’s not a lot of time to get into copious details, a good script will include essential information. Address the target audience, acknowledge their pain point, show how the business can step in for their benefit, and what they should do next. This will leave the viewer with a basic understanding while keeping them interested in moving forward.
- Be Entertaining. Dry videos are probably as much fun as a dry lecture, right? Try incorporating some humor, animations, sound effects, or other special additions to keep the video appealing to the viewer.
- Choose Appropriate Visuals. There’s a distinction between entertaining and distracting. Many successful explainer videos incorporate visual information that either aligns with the message directly or upholds it subtly. This means there’s not too much going on that is distracting or simply irrelevant.
Explainer videos are a great place for businesses to start when launching a video marketing campaign. They can help to spread a message clearly and easily! Interested in producing an awesome explainer video? Then Contact our videography experts at Cinecut Creative in Raleigh!