For small businesses looking to extend their reach and grow their online presence, video marketing is a perfect solution. The video medium is taking businesses to the next level, providing them with long-lasting marketing tools and opening the door for communication between customers.
The best way to get started is to produce a video that introduces the business. Our creative team at Cinecut Creative has a few tips to help video newcomers make a proper introduction!
5 tips to aid businesses looking to produce stellar introduction videos are:
- Keep it Simple. No need for flashy bells and whistles just yet since you don’t want to risk
overwhelming the viewer with too much going on. State the company name, explain the mission statement, address the target audience’s pain point and how the business can alleviate that pain. Talk about the owner, the staff, and other insightful talking points that will get the viewer engaged.
- Write a Script. Introduction videos should be conversational, so you don’t necessarily want to read straight from a cue card. However, it’s also good practice to be prepared. Very rarely do the right words fall out of thin air on command, so take the time to write out what is important to say, and then play around with the delivery to create a dynamic dialogue that will appeal to viewers.
- Have Fun. If the goal is to get people onboard with the company, a great way to foster that sense of loyalty is by simply being human! Whether it’s the company’s culture or products that make it unique, a positive attitude will do wonders for how viewers receive the information.
- Encourage Feedback. The only way to know if the video is successful or comprehensive enough is to get feedback on viewer reception. If the video is uploaded to a channel where comments can be enabled, then encourage the viewers to leave their impressions!
- Call to Action. Along with encouraging feedback, you don’t want to leave the audience hanging when the video is over. What should they do next? Tell them!
Ultimately, there’s no wrong way to introduce your business to the world through video. Remember to have fun, be informative, and attempt to engage with the viewers! For more information on how to get started, contact our experts at Cinecut Creative!