Many Raleigh business owners have put videography on the back burner of their marketing campaigns. They feel as though it is too costly with too low of a response rate.
There are so many positive impacts of marketing videos in a marketing campaign. And, the entire campaign does not have to be video. Video can be one of the follow-up pieces in a marketing campaign.
9 impacts of marketing videos that Cinecut Creative has seen with our Raleigh businesses who use marketing videos are:
- Improved SEO. Adding videos to a website increases chances of appearing on the first page of a Google search result by as much as 53%.
- Stronger Consumer Attention. It has been proven that of all types of mediums, videos are able to demand the most consumer attention.
- Higher Engagement. Visual content leads to high rates of engagement. People are more likely to share and comment on videos than other posts.
- Greater Optimization Opportunities. Measuring how much a video is consumed is easy. Because videos have a feedback loop, the click-through rate, drop-off points, or the number of times watched are noted.
- Higher Retention Rates. 65% of audiences are likely to watch more than three-quarters of a video, more so than a text-based post.
- Better Email Click-Through. It has been found that if an email includes a video with information, the click-through rates of the email are doubled.
- Stronger Emotional Connections. Facial expressions, music, images, and tone of voice are typically used to evoke emotion. These emotions positively impact consumer decision-making.
- Increased Consumer Conversions. More customers are converted when the video is used in marketing tactics. Research reveals that 71% of marketers say video conversion rates are higher than other forms of marketing content.
There are so much more ways that videos can impact a marketing campaign! Do you need some ideas on how videos can be implemented into an existing campaign? Then contact Cinecut Creative to start incorporating videos into your company today.