Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Utilizing humor in video advertising can have great benefits for businesses looking to establish a connection with their audience. Some may say that it’s too bold a move -who knows who will be offended? But there are several companies who have employed humor as an advertising technique and it worked out quite well for them. It’s all about knowing your audience and giving them content they’ll appreciate!
Here are Cinecut Creative’s favorite iconic examples of companies that totally nailed using humor in their video advertisements:
- Old Spice. We all know that perfect guy that can make diamonds fall out of his hands. These ads work because they appeal to both men and women, and they do so without putting either group down. In addition to giving their audience hilarious videos, they constantly deliver wit via their social media accounts.
- State Farm. Admit it, when you meet someone named ‘Jake’, you think of Jake from State Farm. Insurance is a highly-saturated market, and State Farm’s use of quick, memorable content is a big reason why they’ve risen to the top.
- Dollar Shave Club. This company debuted their product with enthusiasm and without hesitation. The premier advertisement is a bit absurd, but it’s a great way for a new company to introduce themselves in a competitive market.
- Another ferocious contender in the insurance industry is GEICO. They have multiple recurring campaigns including the Gecko, the Cavemen, and the ever-hilarious Hump Day Camel. They’re a massive brand with humorous qualities that secures their presence in the market.
- Clean. Super Bowl LI was one for the record books itself, but another great souvenir we get to take away is the hilarious Mr. Clean commercial sporting the animated mascot cleaning enticingly. It resonates with many people, making its presence known by relating to the audience in a personal way.
Incorporating humor in video advertising enables businesses to bond with their audience and gain their trust. Have a vision? Reach out to our production experts at Cinecut Creative to see it come to life!
Raleigh business owners can gain a lot from using videos in their businesses, but there isn’t only one type of video to use. At Cinecut Creative, we have seen many Raleigh attorneys use videos to introduce their attorneys to potential clients in order to gain trust. Raleigh restaurants use marketing videos to introduce their location, restaurant, and food to potential customers. There are many ways to use business videos in a Raleigh business that can help gain clients, maintain clients, or train staff.
4 of the most common uses of business videos in Raleigh area businesses are:
- Marketing Videos. There are a variety of types of marketing videos, but the most common is when the business owner or marketing professional introduces their company, their product or service, and why to choose this company. This is most commonly known as an elevator pitch on video.
- Testimonial Videos. Testimonial videos are a type of marketing video, but it allows the businesses’ customers explain why it is valuable to choose the business. These are extremely successful marketing videos because it allows the customers to do the selling for the company.
- Internal, Training Videos. It is easier for business owners or managers to train one time, to a computer, instead of training each individual employee multiple times. Videos are a great way to ensure that each employee starts off with the same amount of information.
- Introduction Videos. Introduction videos can be considered a form of a marketing video. These videos are used when there is one individual that is chosen to work with instead of an entire company. A great example of businesses that can take advantage of introduction videos are attorneys, doctors, therapist, and coaches.
Is it time for a new business video or maybe a marketing video? Contact Cinecut Creative to set up a conversation about the business and the video production needs.
For small businesses, creating strategic marketing plans may seem overwhelming as there are many tactics to choose from. Between social media, email, radio and more, endless options may leave business owners wondering where to start.
The video production experts at Cinecut Creative believe that small businesses in the Triangle will benefit from getting their brand recognized; what is the best way to do that? By using video content that gives the business a face and personality.
Small business owners should remember these three things when considering video content for marketing purposes:
- Videos are Popular. Videos are increasing in popularity for a reason –they’re successful and can be shared easily –so business owners should consider allocating funds specifically for video ads. Yes, they may cost a pretty penny, but there are options if your business does not have a large budget for video production. Stimulating music coupled with still photos and voice-overs are an effective way to introduce your business to the community, without breaking the bank with excessive editing and digital effects.
- Personality and Humor. According to Burst Media, comedy is the most popular form of online video content ranking at 39%, followed by news (33%) and music (31%). This doesn’t mean your business needs to stage a slapstick routine to generate views, but it does indicate a certain preference among viewers. Humanizing your business videos with personality and humor will help to engage viewers while encouraging them to relate to your brand on a personal level.
- Videos are Viewed Most on Mobile Devices. 92% of mobile video consumers will share videos with others, according to Invodo. This is good news for small businesses that are posting video content on multiple platforms. Creating YouTube channels, Facebook business pages, Twitter accounts, or LinkedIn profiles and uploading business videos will ensure that they are viewed and then shared easily by users.
Videos open the door for potential customers to get a feel for your business by introducing them to the company in an informative and entertaining way. Contact us today at Cinecut Creative to see how we can help your small business get started!
If your business is not using video marketing, you’re missing out! Both big and small businesses are taking advantage by implementing videos into their current digital marketing plan. This isn’t simply another quick marketing trend situation, but an effective marketing strategy with substantial data to prove it.
There are many reasons why videos are great -they help build trust between clients and customers, and they’re entertaining! But there’s more to it than that.
Production experts at Cinecut Creative know the benefits of using great video content. Six ways videos can improve your current marketing plan are:
- Boosts Online Presence. Both B2B and B2C marketers says video is one of the top three social media marketing tactics. By implementing business videos in social media marketing, there are more views and shares to help establish brand awareness online. With over three billion internet users, you can reach a lot of people!
- Increases Email Open Rates. Simply using the word ‘video’ in an email’s subject line will boost open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65%.
- Increases Conversion Rates. Landing pages that feature videos are shown to increase customer conversion by 80%. So, a 1-minute video on your company’s webpage could generate more business!
- More People Buy After Watching. What’s the secret to getting people to buy a product? Show them how it solves a problem, or why they need it! 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video online that describes it.
- People Prefer Videos. Not only are they entertaining, they’re usually quick to watch and provide more information than text can convey. 59% of senior executives will choose videos over text if they’re available.
- Video Use Will Continue to Increase. Marketing budgets for video production are said to reach $5.4 billion this year. By 2017, 74% of internet traffic is predicted to be accounted for by video streaming.
These facts are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of video marketing. If your business isn’t currently using videos, it’s time to start strategizing to do so. Contact us at Cinecut Creative today to see how we can get you started!