Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Marketing video production has a selection process and timeline that involves many factors. Decisions are made throughout the process that involve adjusting the budget and editing video content. These decisions should always keep the best interest of the business in mind. Cinecut Creative knows how to make these video production decisions while also creating content that works well with the business.
3 important factors for marketing video production are:
- Developing Content: A successful marketing video has a theme that is explained in three parts: introduction, short sales pitch/summary, and closing. The amount of content correlates with the length of the video. Succinct yet informative videos not only keep the viewer engaged, but also keep the video production costs low. Longer videos require more content creation and editing as well as a bigger budget for location rental and videographer payment.
- Picking a Location: The backdrop of a marketing video is important because it sets the tone for the entirety of the video. Shooting a video onsite also requires location rental fee and scheduling ahead of time. Depending on the business and its products/services, the location varies from a green screen, a city/nature landscape, or an office setting. Remember to make sure all the permits are in order, if choosing to produce a video onsite.
- Selecting Actors: It is important to have actors that are consistent throughout the marketing video. A large pool of actors and extras requires a bigger budget. Some marketing videos do not include actors, but instead have a voiceover. Pick someone that enunciates their speech that will also command the viewers’ attention.
Remember to hire professionals that know how to create a marketing video that achieves the goal of the business. For all video production inquiries, contact the experts at Cinecut Creative!
Training videos are excellent tools for today’s business owners that need to ramp-up both new and current employees. Using videos can reduce overall costs of training, keep employees engaged in the process, and they can accommodate many learning styles.
Despite all of these advantages to using videos for training purposes, it is possible to produce a poor video that misses the mark. So what exactly makes for a great training video?
Our experts at Cinecut Creative share three things necessary to create effective and engaging training videos:
- Story Structure. People love stories! They use an easy formula to keep viewers engaged and they can be repeated time and time again to create a library of successful training videos. Follow the basic formula by providing an introduction, a topic setup, an explanation, and a wrap up. This will give the viewer a sense of a beginning, middle, and end in order for them to make connections and learn efficiently.
- Good Script. This ties in with the story structure since the content of the video needs to be coherent and make sense to the viewer. Using too much jargon without providing definitions, or rambling on a bit too much can equally affect whether or not a viewer is able to absorb the information presented. Be sure to take the time to write and edit the script by speaking it out loud -you’ll be surprised with how different something may sound to the ear compared to reading it.
- Good Actors. Even if you have the perfect story structure with a stellar script, poor acting can create unintended reactions among viewers ranging from laughter to frustration. The goal is to make the training video informative and believable, so invest in good actors who can get your point across in an engaging and professional way.
The benefits of using training videos for employees are numerous, and producing them can be a learning experience for the employer, too! If your business is in need of insight into the filming or editing process, contact us at Cinecut Creative today!