Videos are a great tool in marketing! But, all of the statistics are about the impact of a video that has been watched. Thus, it is important to get individuals viewing the videos. A few of the Cinecut Creative customers have come up with really creative ideas on how to get their videos viewed more.
It is important to have the video on the company website and on YouTube. In addition to placing videos online, there are other marketing campaigns that can enhance the videos results.
4 marketing campaigns Cinecut Creative clients have used to help more individuals view their online videos are:
- Create a Social Media Campaign: Take the video link, either on the website or on YouTube, and share it on all social media platforms. This is a great place to start! But, creating ads on the individual platforms has helped quite a bit.
- Include in Email Campaigns: When sending a monthly email newsletter or a marketing newsletter, include a link to the video. This will allow individuals who don’t naturally spend time on the website or on social media to get access to the video.
- Play At An Event: Many Raleigh businesses host or sponsor events. Take advantage of the individuals at those events. Share the video that you have created at that event and then let them know where they can see it again.
- Use Your Referral Partners: Everyone has gained business by “Word of Mouth” or individuals who share information about the business. It is important to know your referral partners. Then, you can ask them to share the video with their networks.
Don’t these sound like great ways to get a business video watched? But, maybe the video you want to share isn’t exactly what you want it to be. We would love to help create a video that will help engage all audiences no matter how they find the video. Contact our team at Cinecut Creative to get started today.
Videos can be used for many different things and can be used across many different platforms. They can be used as training, marketing, or just funny videos to post online. No matter what they’re used for, remember that different platforms have different uses and requirements.
Making one video can be challenging enough, but making a different video for each individual platform can be extremely tedious and ineffective. What our team at Cinecut Creative has seen is one video that can be shared among all types of different marketing and social media platforms are much more advantageous for Raleigh business owners.
3 guidelines to ensuring a marketing videos are able to be used on any platform are:
- The length of video: Different platforms may require different lengths, such as Instagram and Twitter, while others may not. Thus, it is important to monitor the length of the video. To do this, keep the length short enough to keep the viewers’ attention and just long enough to get the point across.
- Initial content: Initial content is very important. Therefore, the first 5-10 seconds of a video can make it or break it. Make the intro very catchy and flashy to grab the viewer’s attention. Some digital marketing platforms, such as Facebook, have auto-play features. Auto-play is where the video starts playing automatically without audio. Thus, if you have a catchy intro, then people are more likely to view the whole video.
- Content Format: The format can be almost as important as the content itself. Therefore, following the format of the most crucial information first, increases the likelihood of a response.
Need help with creating corporate videos or other business videos? We would love to help you with that! Visit our website to contact us and let us create something special for you.
Many Raleigh business owners have put videography on the back burner of their marketing campaigns. They feel as though it is too costly with too low of a response rate.
There are so many positive impacts of marketing videos in a marketing campaign. And, the entire campaign does not have to be video. Video can be one of the follow-up pieces in a marketing campaign.
9 impacts of marketing videos that Cinecut Creative has seen with our Raleigh businesses who use marketing videos are:
- Improved SEO. Adding videos to a website increases chances of appearing on the first page of a Google search result by as much as 53%.
- Stronger Consumer Attention. It has been proven that of all types of mediums, videos are able to demand the most consumer attention.
- Higher Engagement. Visual content leads to high rates of engagement. People are more likely to share and comment on videos than other posts.
- Greater Optimization Opportunities. Measuring how much a video is consumed is easy. Because videos have a feedback loop, the click-through rate, drop-off points, or the number of times watched are noted.
- Higher Retention Rates. 65% of audiences are likely to watch more than three-quarters of a video, more so than a text-based post.
- Better Email Click-Through. It has been found that if an email includes a video with information, the click-through rates of the email are doubled.
- Stronger Emotional Connections. Facial expressions, music, images, and tone of voice are typically used to evoke emotion. These emotions positively impact consumer decision-making.
- Increased Consumer Conversions. More customers are converted when the video is used in marketing tactics. Research reveals that 71% of marketers say video conversion rates are higher than other forms of marketing content.
There are so much more ways that videos can impact a marketing campaign! Do you need some ideas on how videos can be implemented into an existing campaign? Then contact Cinecut Creative to start incorporating videos into your company today.
When it comes to planning a successful marketing campaign, videos are a crucial part of business advertising. Videos are a summarized snippet of the company introducing themselves while also furthering the consumers’ call to action response to the video content. Cinecut Creative knows which types of videos are staples of a successful marketing campaign that are crafted specifically for a company.
3 types of successful marketing campaign videos are:
- Company Introduction: This may seem obvious, but instead of adding boring dialogue, make the video interesting to the viewer! It is important to still exhibit professionalism, but remember that engaging viewers is vital to a video’s success. Formulate a dialogue that will string the viewer along by teaching something new about the company in a short video. Also, include the company’s values.
- Product/service launches: There is so much power in a teaser video for producing anticipation of a product or service launch. These teaser videos give loyal customers a chance to look forward towards what the company has in store for the future. Also, these videos engage new viewers by giving a short visual and launch date, which shows the innovate qualities of the company while adhering to a deadline.
- Product/service explanations: Short engaging product demonstrations or service explanations can follow a TV commercials’ storyline. But, make sure to not oversell and create doubt in the consumers’ minds about the product or service. Explanation videos are meant to create a demand for customers about the product or service that the company is offering. It is always important to improve a product/service by understanding and handling consumer reviews with great customer service.
When these videos are professionally done by a video production company, the business will see more people engaging with their website and social media platforms. Cinecut Creative, a professional video production company out of Raleigh, NC, knows how to create engaging videos for a company’s marketing campaign. Contact Cinecut Creative for marketing campaign videos today!
Companies can find themselves evenly matched with their competitors in terms of trying out the same marketing strategies. Make the extra effort by inputting videos into business websites and social media platforms that are formulated to distinguish a company from their competitors. Videos are a popular medium for companies to make their values and products/services known to consumers. Cinecut Creative has compiled a list of video tips to help companies, who want to distinguish themselves from their competitors.
5 video production tips to help companies differentiate themselves from competitors are:
- Make the company have a “face”: This means that a company should have a spokesperson/ representative that is at the forefront of the videos. Usually, the “face” is a way for consumers to recognize the company.
- Solidify company values: Make sure that the video is exhibiting the company’s values and conduct. Some companies can find themselves caught up in trying too much, which makes the overall message of the company lost. Each business video should have a purpose, but also an underlying tone of the company.
- Succinct product/service explanation: Keep the demonstration/ explanation short and to the point. This helps to keep the viewer engaged and also makes the company look like they nailed down a sales pitch. Also, creating a storyline for these videos helps to ensure brevity and consumer wide understanding.
- Visually appealing videos: Make sure to pick a professional video production company that has a great understanding of the industries in the area. The video production company should communicate with the business to see what would be best visually for the video’s purpose. Also, the video should be innovative and engaging to the viewer.
- Call-to-action closing: Master a closing that keeps the viewers interested in the website, social media platforms, and more. The longer the computer user is engaged, the better the chance the computer user will turn into a loyal customer.
For all video production inquiries, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC. They have an understanding of various industries and competitors in the area. Stand out among the competition with specialized business videos!
Businesses that hire a video production company should make themselves aware of the video production process. The process varies based on what the company wants for the videos and on what the company provides for the budget. Cinecut Creative has created a short list of tips for businesses that are unaware of the video production process.
3 crucial tips for businesses during the video production process include:
- Stick to a budget: All businesses should be aware of the budget for the video project. They should know what they are paying for in terms of the video process. Any adjustments to the budget should be communicated by the video production company to the client for approval. Having an open conversation about the cost breakdown can prevent miscommunications. Making the video production process go smoothly helps to garner a sustaining business relationship.
- Structured yet flexible timeline: The video production process has a timeline of steps that are completed until the final product. Referring back to the budget point, the timeline is similar in that it should always be communicated to the client. The client should also know the timeline may be flexible, but the final video should be within their targeted window of completion. Video production has many moving parts, which requires a flexible timeline for certain video projects.
- Create a useful outline to draft a script: Businesses should come up with a script outline for the video in order to summarize key points while also knowing the purpose of the video. Communicating efficiently to the video production company formulates a final video that is approved by everyone.
Based out of Raleigh, NC, Cinecut Creative can answer business related video production process questions. When considering a video production company for business videos, contact Cinecut Creative.
When a business is in need of a marketing video production company, picking the best one that fits their vision and knows their goals is important. Whether the business is implementing videos for their main website or a video for their social media marketing, a video production company must have a portfolio. Cinecut Creative works well with businesses by showing what they have done in the past and how they can create a new, innovative video for their client.
The 5 step process to picking a marketing video production company includes:
- Brainstorm beforehand: Figure out the answers to the questions that could come up such as: What type of video is needed and what is the video’s purpose is for the platform? Pinpointing good ideas and communicate them to the video production company. Think about and set up the timeline and budget for the video production process.
- Find a Local Company: Selecting a local company means that they know about competitor’s videos as well as various area locations that are best for filming. Check out their website to make sure that it is a fully functioning and updated frequently. Furthermore, check out their services and their portfolio.
- Contact the Company: If the business feels that the video production company can achieve their video’s vision, then they should set up a consultation. Contact the company and check to see if they make a good first impression. Check to see if the company is organized and has good customer service skills. Make sure that they make time for the business that wants a video.
- Consult with the Company: During the consultation, asks questions and find out the monetary breakdown of services. See if they can fit the timeline and budget that the business sets beforehand. Check the professionality of the video production company and how they interact with the business.
- Choose them: If the video production company fulfills all area requirements for the business, call them to set up contracts and to figure out the first steps in the video production process.
Hiring a professional video production company makes the production process easier because they know how to answer questions and communicate well with the business. For all marketing video questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production in Raleigh, NC.
Videos help businesses to not only talk about their services, but also give more insight into who is interacting with the website. Having this insight is crucial to knowing the audience of the business. Videos are a way to widen the business’s viewership. Also, they direct web traffic to the existing audience. Cinecut Creative creates videos that can build upon previously established website interaction in hopes to connect with the next client that interacts with the website.
3 ways a video improves a website for a business are:
- Boosting engagement: In terms of engagement, a video should bring about a call to action by the viewer. They should feel engaged to want to know more and click through more pages to gather more information. When embedding a video into a web page, the video can also have keywords in its sub text that will make the web page rank higher when searched by a user. Make the video have a searchable title and description filled with keywords.
- Analyzing viewership: A business should know who is interacting with the website and how they can capitalize off that interaction. Widening the viewership helps to widen the awareness of the business’s presence while also finding ways to keep the viewers on the site longer. If the website is focusing on a super specific audience, a video may broaden the reach of the business.
- Sharing through social media: Make sure that the video and webpage are equipped with social media plugins for viewers and users to share the content. Social media sharing is the easiest way for a business to gain more interaction. People from different networks that act as influencers will let others know of the business and its services.
With a professional video production company, making videos for a business’s website is an easy process. For all video production and video marketing questions, contact Cinecut Creative, a local video production company in Raleigh, NC.
Marketing video production has a selection process and timeline that involves many factors. Decisions are made throughout the process that involve adjusting the budget and editing video content. These decisions should always keep the best interest of the business in mind. Cinecut Creative knows how to make these video production decisions while also creating content that works well with the business.
3 important factors for marketing video production are:
- Developing Content: A successful marketing video has a theme that is explained in three parts: introduction, short sales pitch/summary, and closing. The amount of content correlates with the length of the video. Succinct yet informative videos not only keep the viewer engaged, but also keep the video production costs low. Longer videos require more content creation and editing as well as a bigger budget for location rental and videographer payment.
- Picking a Location: The backdrop of a marketing video is important because it sets the tone for the entirety of the video. Shooting a video onsite also requires location rental fee and scheduling ahead of time. Depending on the business and its products/services, the location varies from a green screen, a city/nature landscape, or an office setting. Remember to make sure all the permits are in order, if choosing to produce a video onsite.
- Selecting Actors: It is important to have actors that are consistent throughout the marketing video. A large pool of actors and extras requires a bigger budget. Some marketing videos do not include actors, but instead have a voiceover. Pick someone that enunciates their speech that will also command the viewers’ attention.
Remember to hire professionals that know how to create a marketing video that achieves the goal of the business. For all video production inquiries, contact the experts at Cinecut Creative!
Video has surged as a marketing method front-runner for businesses to build brands that advertise products and services. The audience has the chance to interact with the video by connecting with the video’s content. That connection is essential to businesses’ brands because it helps bridge the viewer’s action of watching to the viewer’s action of buying.
3 ways video marketing influences the advertising industry are:
- Video influencers: They are people that have built their personal brand through video platforms. They make deals with businesses feature their products. Their subscribed audience already has made a connection with the person and then they start making connections with wanting their lifestyle. The brand utilizes this advertising because the creator to viewer connection is already established.
- Live video: It will be the next marketing platform for brands to utilize to their advantage. Showing the product launches in real time will build anticipation and may result in a higher demand for the product. People can access and follow their interests in real time right in their hands. Businesses utilizing live video hold the power to keep their target audience notified of every step in the process in building a brand’s product.
- Video sharing: The ability to share information with each other creates a web of interconnected audiences. By building a network of video sharing, a business can reach audiences of varying demographics. Awareness is what results of sharing. These shared connections will consider buying the product based off of their connection to the person who shared it.
Advertising through video brings more information to a product. Video marketing enacts different ways to build a connection with the targeted audience. For more information on how to build a video marketing plan, contact Cinecut Creative.