When it comes to digital marketing, utilizing video content is key for success. Videos are not a passing trend, but a solid tactic to incorporate into existing marketing strategies to improve online presence. After all, one-third of all online activity is streaming video content and 87% of online marketers are using it.
Our video production experts at Cinecut Creative know the ins and outs of producing high-quality videos that are sure to boost an existing marketing strategy. If the thought of incorporating videos into existing campaigns seems intimidating, have no fear! We have some excellent ideas to help any business get started!
A few ways to start utilizing videos in an existing marketing strategy are:
- Customized Landing Pages. When online users click a hyperlink that directs them to a landing page, conversion rates will boost up to 80% when video content is displayed.
- QR Codes. Those little boxy barcodes can be linked to YouTube, so when people scan the code on their smartphone, they will be directed to web videos instantly.
- Showcase Videos at Events. At an event, use video marketing before, during and after the event is sure to increase energy as well as customer engagement.
- Social Media. Many mobile users are connected via sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Also, 92% of mobile video consumers will share those videos with others.
- When sending out marketing emails, including video content will lead to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
Business and marketing videos are taking the online world by storm, and overall video advertisement spending will reach $5.4 billion in 2016. So if your business is ready and has a need for video content, contact our video production experts at Cinecut Creative today!